Note: The templates require that you have Microsoft Word on your computer. If you
do not have access to this program, see the FAQ section for instructions on how
to save to disk. For best results, use your Tab key to move from text field to text
- Select the type of label required - MACO Laser,
MACO Inkjet, MACO Multi-use Software
Compatible, MACO Multi-use
- Select the label size required from the list of options
- Enter your information into the labels as ndicated. For fields not filled
in, yo do not need to delete the 'Enter label contents here' text - the will not
print on your label.
- Select your desired font and format the label as required.
- Print onto your labels using the correct printer for the label being used
- Laser Printer, Ink Jet Printer, or by printing onto A4 paper and copying the labels
through your photocopier using our Multi-Use Labels.
- You're finished!
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ page.